Making the Most of Your Kitchen or Bath Investment
A kitchen or Bath remodel is a big deal – it is a significant financial investment and also requires a lot of time and energy. We work very hard to give our clients a continuous return on their investment and recommend capitalizing on the following trends to build value that will stand the test of time.
- White is it. White kitchens could not be hotter right now. Two thirds of National Kitchen and Bath Association members report that white is their number one choice for cabinets. That’s an increase of 20% from two years ago.
- Stainless steel is everywhere. While you can’t go wrong with Stainless appliances, manufacturers are producing black stainless and white glass like appliance panels.
- Once granite counter tops were considered a luxury, now they are commonplace, and we’re seeing counter tops in a variety of other materials that include quartz, soapstone, concrete and glass.
- There’s a revolution going on in lighting. The price of LED lamps continues to fall, providing a perfect combination of form and function.
- Hands free faucets continue to capture client attention. Imagine how great it could be when you hands have been kneading dough and your faucet automatically turns on without have to dirty the handle?
- Transitional designs continue to dominate. This marriage of traditional and contemporary furniture, finishes, materials and fabrics results in a classic and timeless look.